How to Pick a Nazis Brain How to Pick a Nazis Brain

To the last guy...

Actually to be a nazi you had to be a supporter of the nazi party. Just being german and not a jew in the war in germany didn't make you a nazi. Also alot of men were forced to join the armed forces or face death of concentration camps...
You should research before you start making asumptions.

the world we live #4 the world we live #4

Hmm - What the f***

Overall.. the flash itself wasnt too bad.. but the name? and the reviews.. must say there is a sense of worry about how you could link that with something lesbian or something.. and the content of the movie had very little point anyway.
Very surprised you didnt get blammed but i suppose newgrounds is pretty corrupt now huh.

smackhouse responds:

You're suprised this didn't get blammed?
You suprise me because usually people who makes comments like this are idiots who come here criticising flash with no notion fo what it takes to make a an animation but, after looking through your stuff, I found you've done some allright work which makes me wonder how you can say this should be blammed when I clearly have put effort into this. Ah well I guess idiots are pretty cottupt now huh.

the YuYu the YuYu

Stunning!

Omfg this was verging on being better than sex... The quality of animation was.. ASTOUNDING! However i really think there should have been a closing scene where the lil runner dude gets wasted with all his other demi-god friends like the likes of pan... and thor.. all sitting round a little fire, playing dominos and drinking mead... yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... and with big hairy saxon women.... B E A U T I F U L

ANYWAY - absolutely brilliant!! quit your day job... lock yourself in your room and keep making them for me!!